PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jobs to expect from jaa Atpl cpl IR
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2012, 21:06
RTN11

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Sorry but the negativity is unbearable... I understand the difficulty in this industry but find some of these comments ott
For me it has less to do with the current state of affairs RE: job prospects, but more to do with the lack of initiative to do any real research from the OP.

There are tons of open threads right now regarding the current job market, there is a search function a new thread like this is pointless. We all know it's a lottery, anyone getting into it without a solid contact or a decent plan is risking an awful lot. The risk pays off for some, but for many it really doesn't.

I had a well structured route, which has paid it's yield and I am now a professional pilot, but I know many many people who have CPL/IR who struggle to afford renewals year on year and will ultimately never be a professional pilot.

So for an OP to show such a lack of research, especially since it was a first post, to me just stinks of a troll.

Why does everyone think Ryanair is a proper plan? what if they turn you down, where's your plan B on your £60k investment? What if you get there and realise they are treating you like crap, but you're far too invested to do anything about it, and you realise it wasn't all it was cracked up to be...

Last edited by RTN11; 21st Sep 2012 at 21:08.