PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Public Apology Owed
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2012, 15:15
clareprop

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
Latest from GtE at the other place:

I'm aware that I could have joined Flyer some time ago; to be honest I didn't because I'd got comfortable on PPrune before the Flyer Forum appeared, and because it has historically been excellent for the sort of deep technical discussions that I really enjoy. In particular the PPrune flight test forum was my idea, and I'm quite proud of the civilised technical discussions we've had there over the years.

In the meantime, I'm glad to say that my historical postings on PPrune have been restored, and with them everybody else's posts in threads I'd originated.

I'm still banned from the site as Genghis (I can of-course just logout and read the public pages anyhow, but can't post), and the disagreement with another moderator is not yet resolved. However, at-least this now can be reduced to a disagreement amongst PPrune management - which is how it should have been in the first place to be honest - without normal board members being affected by a disagreement that has nothing to do with them.

So I shall certainly be around here for the foreseeable, whatever happens over the road. Given the very kind welcome I've received, how could I not?

But I'll make no secret of hoping to get back to "business as normal" at PPrune.