PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Public Apology Owed
View Single Post
Old 18th Sep 2012, 12:54
Fuji Abound

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Vino - they did issue a statement on one of the closed threads, essentially stating the matter was under further investigation and giving a little background to their reasons. That may, or may not, suggest once they have completed their investigation more will follow.

It seems to me "odd" that without knowing any of the facts we are so critical. It seems to me entirely reasonable that the owners should have time to properly investigate whatever it is that has taken place. I would hope the owners of the forum will publish a statement and then comment might well be warranted. It just like some of the discussions about accidents - of course we can speculate all we wish, but it is just that, "speculation" until or unless the facts are known, and as interesting and sometimes as useful as that might be, reality is sometimes stranger than even the best fiction.

I don't personally know Genghis but FWIW I have always found his posts well informed and fascinating. I know nothing of what might have given rise to the "ban" other than the conjecture here and his "statement" on Flyer.