PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Cadet Pilot Program - Interview tips (ONLY)
Old 10th Sep 2012, 08:10
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I too have been offered 3 other widebody positions and turned them down between the CX offer and present day. It wasn't worth it for a range of reasons. However those positions did not contribute to the downward spiral of terms and conditions of that particular airline or the industry. I don't tell others not to apply. If it was detrimental to that airline, the industry and colleagues then yes I would speak out against it.

What have I done you ask? I argue with facts. You don't. Then guys like you come along and tell me to shut up because you decide to play the man and not the ball. I'm not going to get into a slanging match with you. Been there, done it and it's boring at best - comical and humorous at times - but over it and it's just too easy to shoot holes in the arguments for the iCadetship. So let's not start.....

My in/outbox is also almost full of PM's received and sent of guys asking for advice, background to my opinion or help or direction on other options. It's always a pleasure to help out guys who ask and are open minded as I would hope you would also agree.

You don't like my message, my opinion or the facts I use to support them - that's your right, as I said. Your argument is "Shut up. I don't want to hear that there could possibly be anything bad about my decision!!" But it reeks of someone deliberately & decidingly ignorant to a different point of view supported by 1st hand experience and facts.