PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Cadet Pilot Program - Interview tips (ONLY)
Old 10th Sep 2012, 02:23
ChinaBeached

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Typical of your breed. A comment was made that was not accurate, unintentionally I'm sure. I corrected the false information. Did that offend you so much?

So, OK. To appease you: the earth is flat, Hobits exist and those who do jobs for more than half the rate are respected. As you say, you desperately want guys like me and my opinion supported by FACTS to just go away. You only want information that satisfies your ignorant agenda. A balanced argument? Hell no! That could offend your head-in-the-sand attitude! If a different opinion based an hard facts offend you so much then maybe you should stop blaming those delivering it and have a hard look in the mirror.

So I "troll" these threads? Pot calling who black? Let's have a look at your activity: you're all over this forum seeking and palming out advice on cadetships from CX, QLink, Jetstar, Susi Air, Indonesia, V Oz.... Just hell bent on being a cadet anywhere, anyhow.