PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Overheats Passengers At Eindhoven Airport
Old 30th Aug 2012, 16:58
Bengerman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thunderbirdsix wrote:
I have to say that I am amazed at the anti Ryanair comments on this board, I have flown Ryanair for a few years now and hand on heart never had a bad experience with them, nice professional cabin crews the only thing I dont like is the yellow interior of the aircraft. I have a friend who works as cabin crew and she loves the job, you have to give credit where its due the way they turned the airline industry on its head with everyone trying to follow them with cheap flights.

I was in Malaga recently and it was some sight looking out the terminal window at a line of Ryanair planes, two Aer Lingus and a British airways jet on the ramp not a Spanish plane in view, dont forget they are huge employers in the airline business and we should thank them for what they have done and the employment they provide and not be knocking them at every opportunity. It would be a very sad day if they ever cased operating.
The mills of Lancashire in the nineteenth century were huge employers and it seems to me that there lies the business model for O'Leary's outfit.

The Lancashire mills also made money, they also dominated their piece of the market and they also treated their employees like sh1t.

In addition, they were pretty tough with their customers as well, is a pattern emerging?