PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Engine Checks
Thread: Engine Checks
View Single Post
Old 22nd Aug 2012, 07:42
BackPacker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Seems the name calling has started, and that about does it for me.
I don't know whether to laugh or cry at that remark. If anyone started the name calling and the condescending remarks, it was you, Jabawocky.

the local aero club or flight school who know nothing
Anyone who argues otherwise, is simply wrong, they are entitled to be wrong, but just don't follow their blind ignorance, your family will appreciate your vigilance.
Education in flying schools, dummed down, full of Old Wives Tales, resistant to change to data based facts, and taught by 200 hour pilots who know nothing about flying more than to pass an exam, which are often full of the above problems as well.
I am not going to debate point by point here, if I did I would spend hours and hours and still not get the message across.
What drugs are you on man?
I think you tried to be a smart a$$ with your previous "waste of bandwidth" comments on "code for not knowing what I was talking about"
debate how it works with a bunch of flat earthers, holocaust deniers and whatever other descriptions for non believing folk there are
(To be honest, I expected you to be banned by the mods after that holocaust remark.)
You lot are so bigoted that you believe that everyone else should take your word as gospel and others do not deserve that privilege also.
If you really knew your stuff, you would know the exact model I refer. I am not saying you do not know stuff, but clearly there you are talking out your.. again.
As for the rest of the manuals, the manufacturers are either too lazy, too incompetent or just do not want to admit they got it wrong.
It is about time you came out of the dark ages, circa mid 80's and stopped being so hard of learning.
Flying schools, hangar talk, and PPRuNe have not educated even the very well experienced and qualified folk.
...need I go on?

Last edited by BackPacker; 22nd Aug 2012 at 09:05.