PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Engine Checks
Thread: Engine Checks
View Single Post
Old 14th Aug 2012, 05:08
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
The only thing I think that is "all wrong" is your assertion that you alone represent the sole provider of correct information.
What drugs are you on man? I never said I was the font of all knowledge, but I do similarly agree that the texts and flight school training is full of incorrect myths...Old Wives Tails if you will.

The source of the best training package is in Ada OK, USA, some 15-16 hours of B747 direct travel distance away. If you must find the one guy who has done more research than anyone in the modern era, he lives right there! Take your flat earth theories down there and try them out, let us all know how you go. I can't wait.

I think you tried to be a smart a$$ with your previous "waste of bandwidth" comments on "code for not knowing what I was talking about" and when subsequently found short of the mark you have decided to go to ground.

Funny how you claim you can't run carby engines LOP, I say you can, in fact I do and several different types, and when I explain how it is not something I am prepared to do via a pprune post, you acuse me of not knowing what I am talking about.

I asked some serious questions, did I not answer yours? And no I cant give a 2-3 day seminar of pprune, not even the APS guys could pull that off.

Have you ever made the effort to travel to Ada for a training seminar? I believe not but willing to be corrected.

When the student is ready, the teacher appears. Perhaps those who seek the knowledge will gain something anyway.

I am sorry I added anything to this thread, wasted a lot of my time it seems. Strangely enough from the PM's I get wanting one on one tuition and help with concepts of this topic, I usually discover these folk don't post their questions for good reason. Those who want some guidance and pointing in the right direction feel free to PM me at any time

Ciao!