PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Palace Coup at QF?
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2003, 01:00
Woomera

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I recieved an email with a "hotmail" address from somebody who purports to be "close to the action" suggesting that the identities of those the subject of this post would be too well and easily known.

As is often the case the hotmail address bounced back, but I am providing below a copy of the exchange with all of the "mailer -daemon" stuff edited out.

Thank you for the heads up.

I am very aware and I can assure you that I am keeping a very close watch on it.

I am not in QF nor do I like most here, have any idea who the individual people are and I would suggest to you that neither does anyone not involved directly in QF either except perhaps those others in the "know" in the industry.
I guess what I'm saying is that it would hardly be a secret within.

Either way as long as it is anonymous people can guess all they
like, as it is the nature of the beast to share these tid bits.

I suspect the positive side of whatever is actually going down is
that QF are seen to be still actively pursuing and improving their safety and quality agenda.
For that to be actually seen to be happening, notwithstanding the delicacy required in handling the people, is no bad thing.

When more than one person knows about something, I am reminded of
the joke question that asks "how do you know when there is an elephant hiding in the fridge?"

Cheers
Woomera

Reported Post "QF Palace Coup"
>
>This is the reason that the user gave:
>I mentioned this post to someone I know that may be considered
"guilty by association" -with its content.
>
>Obviously the person referred to is open to interpretation from all and sundry?
>
>We tread on some very "soft ground" as ppruners.I think we should
let this post die a natural death ASAP.
>
>Sincerely,
>
>****

Fair comment OK!

And before anybody jumps in about 'QF' getting different treatment to 'DJ', remember we try very hard to discriminate "equally" here.