PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - APP Scheme at Oxford
View Single Post
Old 8th Jan 2003, 10:44
ap220oxford

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

I am currently a student at oxford and we have just been told about the APP course, as we will be the first ones to be put through it (I think!). It will involve lots more hours in the usa in the turbo arrows aircraft and you will be able to take advantage of the new sims when you arrive back, which I have to say are fantastic! (even though I have only seen photos!). Once you have completed the phase two ground school the flying will only be on the twin engined seneca aircraft which should help you obtain your IR at the first attempt.

I am not sure of the price of the course but i have heard that it is about 60K. This ammount is a lot compared to other schools but other schools are not OXFORD!! Lots of people put oxford down and say how bad it is! Well thay are the people who haven't been to Oxford and probably know nothing about it! It is an excellent place to go and the training is second to none! If you have the money then go to oxford and dont look any where else. I guarantee you will not be dissapointed.
Hope this may be of use to you?

regards