PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 3rd Aug 2012, 01:17
Hassan777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well to be honest I prefer Integrated as I find it more convenient due to the fact majority of the airlines prefer this. However at the moment I am doing my PPL but if I do integrated at CTC wings (which I want to do) as soon as I finish my A Levels I think it may put me in a good position of getting a job as a Airline Pilot preferably for Qatar Airways. I don't see what the fuss is about between modular vs integrated. But I am surprised how much people on pprune underrate integrated route a lot. Couple of weeks back I went to southampton to CTC wings open day, and in their presentation I was surprised at their statistics of how short the hold pool time wait was, average was between 3-4 months with the latest a year. However if you really want the job as airline pilot I'm sure fellow ppruners will choose their suitable option of training and put in the effort of getting a dream job as an Airline Pilot