PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Turkish Airlines
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2012, 20:25
dignified

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink Deja Vu

I seem to agree with "Payscale", the problem is not THY and it's brutally yours management; the problem lies in the quality of pilots working for THY. Let me give you an illustration that was rather frustrating, most recently coming from the Yabanci forum admin, and I quote:

"18. July some money just showed up on my Current Account in Yapi Kredi named "THYA-AVANS-ÖDEMESI" without any explanation.
A fair guess and with a little help from Google it looks like some kind of advance payment but for what and why.??
Have any of you heard any explanation ? Does it relate to normal pay and Ramadan or does it relate to the 23. Bargin negotiations ?

This guy runs the Yabanci pilot forum for THY, and naively want's to know why and how he got a "bone" thrown out in his bank account by THY?
Has this individual heard of COLA? (Cost of living adjustment?) has anyone seen inflation and devaluation affecting their pockets monthly? Is the thieve known to you as it is known to me?

Forget Ramadan, Allah or T.Kotil would not spare a dime on Scandinavian origin pilots, specially after "The Politiken" made it clear to Turks they ain't gonna be approved beyond English level 2.

So charity starts at home, get educated or well informed. You are not going to conquer THY management by sucking "hortum" with naive and rather pathetic comments on your Yabanci forum. I vote for members "OUT", as this corner of little rats has become unbearable, at least to those of us dignified ones.