PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cirrus Chute Pull, 4 Survive landing in trees, 22/07/12
Old 27th Jul 2012, 13:39
421C

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And you are right there is a general attitude that cirrus pilots are talent limited
Hardly a general attitude. I would put it more as an attitude amongst some of the oddball losers that haunt pilot forums.

And flying for 10mins and 10 plus miles from 9k to try and reach some tarmac doesn't help matters
What is it about the Cirrus that means some people take it as a licence to drop all the normal courtesy and HF understanding in how pilots discuss accidents? Don't most accidents involve a significant degree of human error? Where does this self-perpetuating moronic forum prejudice come from? Luckily Cirrus pilots have an excellent forum and resource in COPA to understand safety issues such as the use of CAPS and can ignore PPRUNE drivel.

To be clear, I am not a Cirrus man, I only have a few hours on the airplane. It's not my personal favourite for a number of reasons. Also MJ don't take this as a personal dig at you, it's directed at the overall negative forum attitude to Cirrus.