PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 26th Jul 2012, 18:05
EZY7117LPL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I hope this 11 year old boy faces some serious consequences for his actions. Everyone is quick to blame the staff but their job is very hard - I know what its like to be handed one big pile of passes and everyone is moving around plus you are aware that people are waiting and it needs to be completed as quick as possible.
After all this boy is over 10 years of age and is therfore responsible for his own actions - it is the boy at fault here, and I hope there are some consequences - what he did was wrong.
I would never have even dreamed of doing something like that when I was 11, I cant believe he had the nerve to decieve so many staff and passengers like this.
In this case the media have gone after the easy pickings - ie the airport, airline and staff. There would have been an up roar if they accused the child of doing anything wrong.

Plus I have never been through an airport that doesnt have dedicated staff members checking the boarding cards! It wouldnt take much, just one person with their mind focused on this alone could do it quick enough.