PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Deer Jet/Capital Airlines
View Single Post
Old 25th Jul 2012, 06:40
4SPAR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi Kitchen and fellow PPRuners,

I'm happy in Asia and BAA specifically. This is a work in progress for us pilots as well as my company. Everyone is striving toward a sustainable lifestyle and mature SOPs.

I like working in Mainland as opposed to more "Westernized" places like HK or Singapore because I'm experiencing more of the true culture. Having said that, its not for everyone and each person needs to try it for themselves.
You commit yourself to a life of personal stretching by coming here and the rewards are commensurate with the challenges.

Landed at Kunming's massive new airport today. The airport is less than a month old and it's exquisite.
Kunming is nestled in a range of gentle mountains and our approach afforded us a pleasant tour of this, yet another, beautiful city in our tour.
I could offer snippets like this all day, every day, and still, each person has to find his own "happy place."

Of course, we'd love to have you here. I can definitely tell you that your affection for Asia is well placed. But, as long as you're with that major US corporation and they're typing you in nice planes like the 7X you're probably best off putting Asia on your bucket list; particularly with a young family.
Please feel free to stay in touch.
Best,
Mike