PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 24th Jul 2012, 19:51
Hamburg 2K8

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for the info 750XL. But do we know the reason why anyone? And is this a new ILS system or did they not replace this too?

On another note, have there been re-alignments of the gates in Pier B T1? Reason I ask is that a few weeks ago when I went to Egypt with EZY we made our way to the allocated gate which was on the screen as gate 3, but when we got there I noticed our A320 was parked up on stand 2 and there was no aircraft on stand 3, we then made our way downstairs and into a "holding area" with some seats and boarding started quickly and was efficient, quite a nice and decent size (looked new) area for the amount of passengers on our flight. Came back a week later parked on stand 1, first time arriving in T1 for about 2 years and was impressed with the immigration hall, looks much nicer and brighter, efficient again (at 3AM and 1 flight in front and 1 behind us) and bags were collected about 10mins later, outside T1 and in taxi 30mins after parking on stand. Shame the outside of Pier B isn’t as nice and clean as the inside.

I'm so glad FR are not in this terminal!

Evening All.