PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Men Only!
Thread: Men Only!
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jul 2012, 18:55
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bad experience in Longs Bar

Several years ago, one summer, ended up there slightly worse for wear. Got slurring to a georgeous stunner from some Borat infested something stan place. Anyway, next night back again to see if it had been the beer goggles only to find she was actually rather fit. Only downside was the price. 1500! Not even the request for EPC discount could budge her. " I'm worth 1500 and no less. You want to pay less, take chinese girl or old lady". Went back on a Monday (quietest day for business) hoping for a change of mind offering 500 but still no joy! Tuesday (Yep, you've guessed it, second quietest day) I was back again, still offering 500. This time, she just snarled, muttered some gutteral expletive and walked off. I think I heard the barman call me a loser but I couldn't be sure.

Fast forward a year and it's now 2010. World Cup and footie fever. I take the dear wife to Long's bar to watch England get beat. That wasn't the shocker. The shocker was as we left. As we were about to walk up the stairs to leave, out of the ladies toilets walks Onyabackyabitch, looking as deliciously slutty as ever! Spots me and the wife and shouts;

" See, that's what you end up with when you only pay 500!"

Hindsight is a wonderful thing. 1500 would have been peanuts compared to what the divorce settlement cost! Oh well, live and learn.

Harry

Last edited by harry the cod; 23rd Jul 2012 at 19:01.