PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Why Do It?
Thread: Why Do It?
View Single Post
Old 21st Jul 2012, 14:54
a320renewal

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ok, my turn...

being paid 15000$ every month to sit in a FBO(fixed based operator) eating pop corn, chatting with sexy ladies at the desk, then going to take a nap or play pool in the pilot lounge room, while my copilot is preparing my Gulfstream X,...in 30 minutes, I will be at FL 410, cruising M0.87, wooow! I will sleep at Mariot, jaccuzy, and next day I come back to drive my lamburgini to my 2 floors house in Beverly hills.

etc etc.

will you spend 100'000 euro for that? knowing your chance are less than 1 on 1000 for a job like that and you may lose all your cash!I did and I lost all my money!

and if the job looks so good, why should they pay you? it would be easier to ask pilots to pay a block of hours, oh, wait, this is called pay to fly? oh wait, this is why many pilots don't find job or become job less.

oh wait! this is going to be our future...I see you in my crystal ball, asking yourself how to get a job with all these low time pilots who were thinking the same like you!

And what will you do when a guy show up in the office of your manager with pockets filled with $ ( only3 months after you have started to work).A guy same like you with big dreams, and offering 60'000 euro to fly 500h, then the boss ask you to leave unless you pay him more? today 60'000 euro, tomorrow 100'000euro...like this the company get a constant cash flow into the company and free pilot.
Tell me? what will you do?

Last edited by a320renewal; 21st Jul 2012 at 15:05.