PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 8
Thread: MANCHESTER - 8
View Single Post
Old 17th Jul 2012, 19:50
MKY661

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On another note, haven't used T1 since January with LH (my favourite terminal) have the airbridges that were replacing been done? I think I noticed that stand 31? was not in use due to a new airbridge being installed don't know about any others but I know stands 6, 8 & 10 on Pier B needs replacing and with a direct link into the terminal instead of down the stairs, through the dingy walkway and up the stairs, how bad does it look for incoming passengers, especially for those who haven’t been here before, stand 12 airbridges and gate area put the rest of this pier to shame!
I think stand 29 has had it done and last time when I flew from MAN I saw an aircraft using it, think it was a TCX.

Agree about the airbridges in Pier B. The Airbridges in T2 also need replacing if you ask me as they are exactly the same. Not sure about the airbridges in Pier C (but not the end) need replacing but they certainly need a refurb. The ones at the end of Pier C looked really nice inside before they were taken down.

Does anybody have a pic inside one of the new airbridges by the way? Would be nice to see what it looks like as I wont be using T1 for a while.