PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 16th Jul 2012, 13:11
reverandsmith

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mad Jock, I am not concerned about your personal training background, I am sure people could not care less.

Firstly, surely you must have better things to do than post on here, as a man coming on with nearly 7000 posts claiming to be some sort of successful sage rings alarm bells, to be honest I have massive doubts with regards to your flying background, of which the details you present are ambiguous at best. Surely a man who claims to be as experienced as yourself has better things to do than come on here and aggressively attempt to poison a trainee into a particularly path.

As you stated "The thick as products are the self financing taking such huge debt load without any tenious link to a job afterwards." This proves my point here, you speak in aggressive tones continuously. The irony here is that the majority of this products which you refer are doing substantially better than yourself and are not flying around in "some crappy manual turboprop" with no prospects.

I am going to do you a favour and offer you career advice, tailored specifically. From your posts it is apparent that even after 6800 odd of them, you are still unable to coherently cobble together a sentence, your writing, particularly your spelling is abysmal and quite frankly my 5 year old son could do a better job. Really, what must any potential new employer think when you apply for a job? No wonder you are so bitter about your current position. As everybody else seems to be also pointing out your maths is more mathemagic than mathematic, I would advise you to seek some help in improving these essential skills.

If I was you I would accept that I have done better than expected, lay off here, relax and enjoy a peaceful existence.