PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - On the job training (OJT) ATC
View Single Post
Old 13th Jul 2012, 18:24
8daeab48729f6a25ec45

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Challenges in On the job training (OJT) ATC

Hello all,

I am a Master's student at Cranfield University and I am conducting research concerning challenges in the ATC on-the-job training (OJT). The aim of this research is to investigate why trainees fail in OJT and to make recommendations to minimize the failure rate at this stage.

In order to do so, I have designed an online administered survey consisting of 5-6 demographic questions and 5-7 opend-ended questions.

I am looking for current trainees in OJT, newly licensed ATCOs, OJT instructors (OJTIs), and ex-trainees who were unsuccessful in OJT, who are willing to participate in this survey and would like to share their challenges and how they tried to/are trying to overcome these.
You will be kept anonymous and the data you will be providing can only be accessed by me and my supervisor from Cranfield University.

I would be most grateful if you are willing to complete the survey. If so, please leave me a private message.

Thank you!

(sorry for my name, it is in progress, PPrune entered this name for me and I did not see where to edit it, but my new name is in progress. I'm not able to reply on this thread somehow -my messages are not posted-, so that is why I'm editing this message all the time)

Last edited by 8daeab48729f6a25ec45; 16th Jul 2012 at 17:45.