PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - If I had to go low level, I'd choose a....
Old 2nd Jan 2003, 10:00
Ghostflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Grimweasel,

Total tosh I am pleased to say. In my 3 years, I only made 2 studes sick (which is understandable if you've seen me fly) and Jeremy Clarkson had a barfex too The studes were wedges with less than 300 hours total flying on their first air-to-air missions.

One of my buddies was a barfer and gave up the 15E to go to the B2 but he used to barf in the 111 too. In generally, you get such a good view out of the Eagle it is easier to hang onto your lunch than on a lot of other types.

The reason most WSOs chuck is because they are heads in working the systems whilst the jet is maneuvring under g. Nothing per se to do with the ride at low-level. Same goes for any other high performance 2 seat jet. As you know, from your peeks through the port holes, its much easier to keep the lunch down when either you are flying or looking out the jet.

By the way, I didn't know Tin Triangle crews ever left the bar when they were in Vegas!! I thought all that Flag and Giant Voice flying was mythical just like the Loch Ness monster. All the people you talk to had heard stories but had never actually seen the real thing.....

Ghost