PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MH653 Tanjung Kupang
View Single Post
Old 12th Jul 2012, 13:08
treacletopping

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angel The Tragedy of Flight MH653

189 VIEWS!

And no comments I guess nobody is interested anymore.

I now know there is more to this tragedy than we were ever told, I have read everyones comments on the why's & wherefores and I totally agree this needs closure and we all need the truth!

For to long To many innocent peoples families have suffered! Fathers, Mothers, Brothers, Sisters, Sons, Daughters, friends and colleagues and why? Because of greed and corruption????

It's never to late to put something right, only the people on board that fateful flight witnessed what happened and what fear must they have gone through! I'm guessing there are still peolpe alive that know more than we do!
So yes it's time to - Let the Truth come out, Let the innocent victims souls rest in peace and Let the families find closure.
I guess to some this happened a long time ago and it's old news but believe me to us it's still like it was yesterday!

The events of that day are as clear now as they were nearly 35 years ago! I was standing in my kitchen just before leaving for work when I heard the news on the radio...... I froze on the spot and I knew then in my heart Dad was never coming home!!!!!
No internet or emails in those days.......It took hours of phone calls and waiting until finally confirmed.

The events of that day will stay with me forever!