PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vistajet? Latest news, anyone?!
View Single Post
Old 9th Jul 2012, 13:25
drag king

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I had an interview with them 2 weeks ago in SLZ. Seriously, stay away, many people leaving the company but many more will leave soon, only Bristish guys will stay as they love those shi tty old hotels, crappy food (have you ever read a book on Bristish cuisine?) and bad salaries. Well, they live on an Island, what do you expect from islanders?
What's the purpose of all this Brits-bashing? I mean, the topic is on VJ and it's where it should focus. You can argue forever on what is the best cusine, the fanciest hotel, the best roster that suits your lifestyle. Attaching people from this or that isle is not going to act as an eye-opener on ANY company that has the potential to treat you bad. I have been to the interview myself, then it was all made very clear, questions were asked and answers matched the general opinion I was able to get from this network. So why not do some homework first, then decide? What's next? German operators being to picky on...fluency in German? Oh wait...been there, done that...!

DK (non-Brit, happy to proceed from EG...,LE...,ED...,LP...etc,etc)