PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 1st Jul 2012, 17:08
Jetlad

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
As a long-term prune reader I've noticed that these discussions can be very one-sided. It's time to post and show a different perspective. Leenffc, don't get duped into going modular. Lots of people on here will try and brainwash you into making the wrong decision because they decided to try and do things on the cheap. Most of them are regretting their decision and simply want to bring you down with them.

I remember being in your situation, people tried to put me off the integrated route but I did my research and realised that you get what you pay for. At the end of the day you're investing in your future so why not give yourself the best chance? If you (or your parents) can afford it then you should stump up the funds, pay for the best training, buy a decent jet rating and get ahead of the game. You can get all concerned about morality but if you don't do it someone else will, that's how things work in the modern world.

I went to Oxford, brought a 738 rating and two years down the line I'm ready for Emirates. If you want to succeed don't cut corners, good luck.