PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do I cope with ATPL and University at the same time?
Old 30th Jun 2012, 14:31
funkydreadlocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@AlexanderH

I'm ready to work hard, and I do study a lot in university, it's not because you were to lazy to actually learn anything in university that I'm the same as you. As pudoc says, the hard thing about doing two courses at once is the information overload.

@G

I agree with you that (3) is pretty much all I have. I would have loved to be a flight test engineer but that requires an engineering degree (shocker). I am fascinated by physics, or at least I was until my university beat it out of me. the system was so bad I became disgusted.

I also admit that I sometimes feel like I'm wasting my dad's money and my time by being in university, but my whole family puts a lot of pressure on me, and i have a feeling my Dad might cut all funds for training if I decide to dump uni. Also, I do like sports science, i find it very interesting, but you're right again, I have no fascination for it.

However, I feel like what I need is motivation, and perhaps working on my professional training while at uni might just do the trick, what do you think?