PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAF Fitness Test
View Single Post
Old 29th Dec 2002, 23:08
swinging monkey

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I N Balance,

Too late, you have toppled old boy

Pray do tell, what has the physical size/weight of aircrew got to do with the amount of gas you can load up with?? Are you guys that fuel critical?? If you are, and it patently worries you, may I suggest that you change colours and join the real aviators and find a machine that is not quite so pathetic??

What about a nice big E-3D, bags of space (for more pies of course) Bags of power from 4 nice big blow jobs, and bags of fuel. And just in case you run a bit low, you cn fill her up inmid air Maybe an Albert? come on INB, you cannot be serious??

As for supporting green troops, well good show and all that, and a very well done to you - tick vg, Hoorah

You really must learn to take things a bit easier INB. This is all BANTER - try not to gorget that Just because you are green and like a good weekly beasting dose not mean that the rest of the forces have to follow suit. I don't spend five minutes flying a little green hoverfly each day. I spend slightly longer, flying a great big yellow egg whisk, very often pulling your tired and exhausted 'super fit' colleagues off mountains when they stuck, or lost!!!

In the meantime, regards to all and have a happy new year

Regards
The swinging Monkey
'Caruthers, just one more scotch old boy'