PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How do I cope with ATPL and University at the same time?
Old 29th Jun 2012, 17:12
pudoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm also at Bristol Groundschool. If you think for one second you will be able to do a uni course and an ATPL course at the same time you are bonkers.

This stuff is not easy.

Very good course, I've met people that have done their UK ATPLs multiple times for various reasons and all of them preferred Bristol.

People do work and study for ATPLs at the same time, and that works. But I can't see how you're brain is going to cope with so much learning. You going to work is easy, your brain is used to it and it becomes an easy skill. Like anything, once you can do it it's easy. But teaching your brain ATPLs and a uni course is going to be extremely hard.

ATPLs are very hard on their own, if you can do both at once: you're a much more intelligent individual than myself.

"Multitasking: A nice way to say that you’re doing many different things at the same time. And since no one can divide by zero, that means you’re doing many different things half."