PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 19th Jun 2012, 18:08
harer92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Why would MON ever bring back Tim Jeans ???

MON is on the right track and is building up a healthy network of routes - 'italian job' and 'ski dests' as well as Nice and Madeira and Dubrovnik - most of which currently have a good load factor on the flights. It is slowly moving away from its charter heritage which began to hemorrhage money as the charter flight decline began, but is still keeping its feet in the charter water, while at the same time as becoming a key competitor in the no frills market. Not only this but they are becoming one of the largest if not soon to be biggest operators in BHX... yes i did say a couple of words a while ago about how i wish MON would be better at MAN or something like that but when i now see that MON is doing a great job at BHX it shows that they must be doing something right.

To conclude MON is better off without TJ and his cronies who tarnished the name of Monarch, they are improving their service and offerings to the public and are improving and strengthing their route map, fleet (slowly being updated and increasing in size - 36 aircraft by next summer did i say a while back?) and their bases (which has been increased by 2 - EMA and a focus hub of sorts at LBA - set to become a base next year?).

Last edited by harer92; 19th Jun 2012 at 18:10.