PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - PNG Charts - where can you find them?
View Single Post
Old 14th Jun 2012, 11:28
MadMadMike

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Seems like there is quite a bit of interest in this, in the interest of helping everyone out I will put the instructions and link up for all.

There is a little bit of work involved in making this work so hopefully you figure it out.

First you will need an App called LargeViewer, it's about $10 and is the only app that will make this work properly.

You will then need to download the image file. I don't want to publicly post the link to the file as it is not originally my material and don't want it downloaded by every man and his dog. Just message me with a quick message and I will give link if someone else doesn't.

This is the entire WAC for PNG in one image. I also have this same image split in two which are slightly higher resolution.. This one is still excellent however! (if you do decide you want these extra ones let me know and I will upload them)

Once you have the image and the app you can either put the image into LargeViewer through iTunes or upload it to a dropbox account which you can then link to the app and it will download it for you.

If you have trouble with either let me know and I will give you more detailed instructions.

Once this is all done launch the app and let it process the image - this could take a very long time just let it do its thing, it only needs to do it once. (mine took over 30mins)

You are now done, the app and image work seamlessly with instant zoom.

The app large viewer is vital to make this work properly and without not anywhere near as good.

Finally would really appreciate anyone who uses this set up to shoot me a quick message as I put a lot of work into getting it to work properly and really like to hear from people who get it working well