PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAA interviews
Thread: SAA interviews
View Single Post
Old 12th Jun 2012, 19:51
Springbok614

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SAA interviews

What is the best way to apply to SAA? Which channel in other words. I have applied the last couple of years by sending the Excel application with the required docs to a lady called Petra in SAA who I was told receives applications. Then I updated again with her and was channeled to a gentlemen called Steven Ramasodi in HR. That trail has since gone cold. Lastly I applied online through P-Net.

So what I am wondering about is whether these applications the last couple of years have been in vain. I have heard of guys with much less time and worse experience getting interviews and getting in. Some even on their first application.

This also makes me wonder what the odds are of my application ever being seen and considered for an interview.

SAA is still the best operator in my opinion to fly for as a SA citizen and license holder. This personally for more or other reasons than just the money.

At this stage it feels as the SAA dream might be out of reach considering the application is fairly random, I know no one at SAA and I am a white male.

O well, will continue trying! Any application advice will be much apprciated.