PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 11th Jun 2012, 04:45
Aimpoint

Received 6 Likes on 1 Post
Look at the sky today; it is nothing like it used to be. Normal clouds are either being smothered or replaced by whispy fake clouds and upper level fog that appears from nowhere. The reason they can just appear from nowhere is that they are sprayed at a height three times higher than normal clouds. Usually from over 30,000 feet, slowly descending and become invisible at normal cloud height of 10,000 feet. These fake clouds are made up of toxic aerosols which include Aluminum Oxide, Barium and Strontium.
Damn, they're on to our Cirro-variant chemtrails. Hope they don't figure out that the BoM is in on the conspiracy as well!

How do most pilots turn on their chemtrails? In my aircraft it is the bleed air switch. Not only do I spray those on the ground, but I also affect those in the cabin through the a/c system. The Bae146 was the most effective in spreading chem-conditioning, pity only the freight guys fly them these days. I guess spraying some Australian Post parcels still has some effect.