PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Training College - Florida Ops closure
Old 1st Jun 2012, 17:04
Cows getting bigger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Here's the deal Mr Nekro. We think you're great. In fact, you're so great, you'll be flying our soon-to-be-unretired Concordes in three years time with captaincy a couple of years later. Now, to ensure that you have the sort of motivation we require, we're going to offer you a sponsorship. It's easy really, all you do is sign "here". Yes, we need your bank account details so we can negative pay you (anyone remember Pan Am's negative profit?) and as long as you pass all your exams, we guarantee we'll give you a job...................................interview.

OK?

Oh, you're a little short of cash? That's no problem, how healthy does your parent's house mortgage look?

[\flippant] Nekro, good luck. You may indeed have a sponsorship but my recollection was that they disappeared sometime during the last millennium. Furthermore, I'm not one who normally points the finger at any particular FTO (I run two myself and there is a certain honour amongst competitors), but I suggest you take a really good look a PTC and your sponsorship deal before committing. There are better pseudo-integrated providers out there (no I'm not touting for business).

Last edited by Cows getting bigger; 1st Jun 2012 at 17:06.