PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK 380s
Thread: EK 380s
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2012, 23:00
givemewings

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yes, that's great for those who have the option to choose and 'hold out' for a 777 job... some do not. So, the choice is theirs and it's great that (some of) the posters here are trying to give a more accurate picture than the glossy PR would have you believe.

I just really don't get the hostility that comes when people get talking about fleets- some have had no choice but to take the job they are offered even if it might not be what they hoped for- they've made the best out of what they've been given and suddenly the label 'management stooge' starts doing the rounds. Believe it or nto some people are actually happy with their lot in life because it doesn't do your health any favours to dwell otherwise... instead of bagging their choice why can't we recognise that for some it might have been a very hard decision and quite disappointing if they wanted something else...?

/Thread creep over

For those predicting 'dooooooooooom!' to the 380 I think the company will do whatever they can to make it work, what exactly that is of course remains to be seen... though I agree with the comment on the other thread, the Beluga is hardly 'dead'....

Last edited by givemewings; 29th May 2012 at 23:02. Reason: woeful typos