PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Help a newbie out? Reporting Aviation Incidents
Old 27th May 2012, 09:41
SwissNewbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aimpoint, I've looked over your post history and you seem to have some sort of prejudice against younger people. Cut the attitude. All I asked was a question. If you don't know the answer, or don't want to answer it, there's no need for you to comment.

Also, your generalisation about me trying to avoid doing research was unwarranted. My original post related to whether someone could point me in the right direction with respect to airline materials. What I've found is that the majority of these materials can only be accessed through the airline's intranet.

As someone has already posted, these documents are not usually open to the public, so I came here looking for advice or ways in which I could access the material relating to SMS and QMS. I have posted the question on my university discussion forum and I am waiting for a response.

My sincere condolences if my question ruined your day, or has kept you in some kind of perpetual annoyance towards youths.

Nevertheless, if anyone here can help in answering the question, I would be very thankful.

Last edited by SwissNewbie; 27th May 2012 at 09:55.