PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK 380s
Thread: EK 380s
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2012, 08:49
glofish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Don

I do get the different versions, I was not entirely familiar with them, now I'm enlightened, thanks.

But that was not the issue of my contribution.

The lengthy article made believe that there is a big improvement to the dugongs performance. When you look behind the the smokes and mirrors, you realize that it will be able to fly a whooping 190nm further!
Then it supposedly flies quieter with a reduced MTOW, although it never exceeded that specific weight anyway in LHR and has no improved engine or aerodynamic package. An effectless feature!

Bring on some news when it really and sincerely shows an improvement, because only then we can relax and enjoy the forthcoming deliveries without rightfully fearing of it burning the remaining profit.

It's funny that off the company record every station enjoying the dugong admits it only generates a profit when full, and that is not the case! JFK would prefer two to three T7s, if they could choose, they'd make more money.
But I guess these guys are all incompetent and brainwashed. The real truth is right here on pp with 380fatty.