PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - I WANT TO BECOME A PILOT BUT...
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2012, 08:46
kristopherbondoc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool I WANT TO BECOME A PILOT BUT...

Hi guys! I am Kristopher, am just new here in this forum, and I guess this place can help me "sort out" my future plans.

I am dreaming of becoming a pilot someday, but a lot of things keep on popping on my mind... Here are some:

1. I am an incoming junior, taking up BS Chemistry with Applied Computer Systems in Ateneo. My plan is, after I take my board exam *hopefully i will pass*, I want to enroll myself in a good aviation school to start my career/life to become a pilot. Am just wondering, is there an age limit for applying in such schools? And how about scholarship offers? My family isn't capable of paying for my tuition so I guess I have to rely on scholarship offers to let my dreams come true (that sounded cheesy, I guess).

2. What is the best school for aviation? *best in terms of facilities, tuition/scholarship offers, job placements, board exam perfomance(?)*

3. Any tips/comments/reactions about my plans? Is my plan doable in my case?

You can ask me questions, feel free to ask them... It is my pleasure to be part of this forum, and I would be very grateful for your responses. Thanks!