PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cirrus pilots are dangerous
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2012, 01:03
Stikybeke

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Great post XXX.

Alot of food for thought there. There's one that I see from time to time that only came onto the register in March 2012. It's a beautiful looking aircraft with monogramed woodwork and great leather interior, tinted windows. It has the best EFIS systems, synthetic vision, de-ice everything, it's just the best! Upon comparison with what's available on their website it would appear to be the "Bees Knees" of the type.

(My apologies to this terrific aircraft's owner if I've identified or embarrassed you in any way...my post regarding your aircraft is intended to be complimentary)

I've looked at it up close a few times now and drooled over the thought of owning one of them but after reading your post now I'm not so sure (and I have a spin endorsement!). I guess one of the main selling points is in fact the skill of the pilot with regards to managing one of these aircraft correctly in the IFR environment.

Thanks for sharing that with us. I for one am now a bit wiser about the Cirrus and even though I hope not, this knowledge might just help me somewhere down the track...

Stiky