PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airasia To Spend US$5 Million On Rebranding
Old 17th May 2012, 07:23
320busdriver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WOW angelgabriel you hit the nail bang straight on the head oh how the fo`s will surfer once he gets on the left seat, but the worse is his crony and fellow team member in charge of recruitement Feav(fabian) (he is absolutely the most vulgar and crass little runt there is in Airasia) read what USnet wrote on the 5th of may i can confirm from some of my friends there that this is all kosher.One of my buddies went for the interview and sim, he said it was the one of the most unrealistic sessions he ever did, he did not get through as did over 95% of the guys that went there for the interview he was slightly angry about it but what the heck a legacy carrier took him instead.
Honestly there are far far too many better places to go to than airasia of course there are many that are really nice at airasia only there to make aliving but management needs a good revamping in ak and x from DFO upwards. Heard CPO is a nice guy who is trying his best in a really difficult situation, hope he remains there and succeed

Last edited by 320busdriver; 18th May 2012 at 12:51.