PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chemtrails?
Thread: Chemtrails?
View Single Post
Old 17th May 2012, 00:58
Aussie Bob

Received 25 Likes on 13 Posts
In the Newcastle Herald on September 9th 2011 in an article titled “Pivotal Moment in History Remains Unclear”, respected journalist Greg Ray, writing about the events of 9/11, wrote the following:

“It’s been said that nobody who researches the subject of the so-called September 11 terror attacks in the United States ever ends up believing the official story about what happened”.

A short period of 9/11 conspiracy research will soon bring up the interesting case of Building 7, and the fact that its collapse was reported on the BBC news some 20 minutes before the event happened. That Building 7’s collapse looks like a controlled demolition also will become totally apparent. Building 7 for those who forget, was never hit by an airliner and the official story is that it collapsed due to a fire brought about by the Twin Towers exploding. More research will bring up heaps, heaps more ...

The same can be said about chemtrails. Research the subject seriously and you will discover that there is more to this “conspiracy theory“than perhaps is at first apparent.

Do I believe chemtrails are happening? Perhaps, but perhaps not and this is not the point. Only ignorant flat earthers dismiss stuff instantly without thorough research. I can’t be bothered doing this research so I remain open.

There are those out there that will dismiss the whole 9/11 thing and insist the official story is true, perhaps they are correct and I would like to think so too but it does appear that there is more to this conspiracy stuff than meets the eye. Only the ignorant ignore it completely or repudiate it entirely.

Remember: In order to function correctly, the mind, like a parachute, must be fully open.