PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cockpit visits on a private plane
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2012, 14:52
iwrbf

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@His dudeness:

I am - by far - no blind follower of our ruling political class but I guess if we continue to ridicule our system and if we continue to deprive our politicians of their sanity we will one day have a rude awakening when our self evident rights will be gone.

Have you ever thought about what had happened from 2001 until 2012 if we had all gone tree hugging instead of bearing this security nuisances? Think about it, please!

Btw, I don't think this is OT - it's generally about statements like the one above with the "almost". This shouldn't ever come to your mind, not even in a sarcastic way.

Kind regards,
Peter (Not a right wing person, just thinking of the many people that had to die until we had something like elections and human rights... our governments are not the problem - even if it's a popular psychological kind of reaction to a widely invisible threat to think like that...)

PS: Statistics about losing once's life in a terrorist attack would have to be rewritten in a real WMD event. I desperately hope that this will never ever have to be done. Let's all do what we can to prevent this, there are enough mad men running around and there are more than enough "weapons" out there.