PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - More NERC Bashing
View Single Post
Old 19th Dec 2002, 11:13
2lo4zero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I just do not believe the assertion that I'm Victor Meldrew like!!

Bex:
I do not assert that everything in the garden is rosy at Swanwick but public bickering in the media is really not helpful. There are processes available to air concerns of which ATC Operational Observations and 1261 action are two. If the majority of ATCO's & ATSA's agree with those comments then they need to start filling in the paperwork so that management are made aware. As has been said to you before, months ago in this forum, people muttering in groups isn't enough to make managements ears prick up.
I do go into the Ops room and I do listen but I am not senior enough to make things happen by myself. Hopefully we are introducing yet another procedure (sigh) where we can directly interface (love that word! ) with the operational staff about various things. But the forum for it hasn't been decided upon yet. Workshops? E-mail? EBS feedback? Various individuals wandering into the OPs room to chat to operational staff? All have their pro's & con's so we are waiting to hear how we'll do it.