PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cockpit visits on a private plane
View Single Post
Old 16th May 2012, 09:11
His dudeness

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
11 years later, everyone who laughs about security related paranoia is becoming a cool guy in people's perception.
And rightly so (the cool guy perception...) since some people in some countries are totally tonto and morons. Some say we (crew/people working there) are the last line of defense, but then they go one and mistrust us up to laughable level.

I´m almost at a point where I would not report someone with a gun or grenade should I ever see him on an airport. (note: I wrote almost)

I guess bad things have to happen before the average "Peace" fan realizes that there are far more ways to do harm to innocent people than he thinks.
That might be, but then I rather live a little bit more dangerous life than being constantly harassed by idiots with no clue whatsoever and no real impact on security. All they (the politicians) want is what their wet dreams always were: power. And now they have more power than they had ever since the end of Hitler, talking about Germany here)

And if our Governments would get their act together and stood their ground were they should (here where Islamists try to take over the public opinion and demand all the tolerance there is while not being tolerant at all) and pull out of military adventures with no result for 10 years now and actually do what they preach, then there would be little ground for the Taliban/Al-Quaida etc to plant and grow recruits of the hateful variety.

The whole thing turns totally upside down when I pass a control with a bearded muslim guy working the xray machine.

Last edited by His dudeness; 16th May 2012 at 09:17.