PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monarch - 3
Thread: Monarch - 3
View Single Post
Old 13th May 2012, 08:06
Facelookbovvered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think if ZB are serious about EMA they need to get a move on! Whilst i guess they don't have lots of spare crews or aircraft sitting around to sweep up ex baby routes and passengers, could they cut a deal with IAG to take the routes this summer using some ex baby aircraft & crews,re brand the aircraft that way the passenger booked to fly with baby during this Summer are far more likely to book with Monarch going into the winter and 2013 than starting afresh.

If you were booking now and had the choice of Jet2, FR or bmibaby for mid late Summer why on earth would you risk bmibaby? I would probably try Jet2 first followed by FR, can bmibaby hold on to its crews until mid September?

In Belfast bmibaby is fast being airbrushed out, all the city posters have gone, radio chopped, but the Summer med routes are still busy, yesterdays BHD -AGP looked around 130 and BHD ALC 120, not full but not bad for May

Can ZB take on Jet2 at EMA and hold their own?? if not i expect Jet2 will turn up at BHX next!