PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Cityflyer
Thread: BA Cityflyer
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2012, 17:57
BAladdy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W12 Schedule

BA have made the following changes to there timetable from LCY for W12.

CMF - Service will restart in December, however will only operate 2 x Weekly for most of the schedule. Flights will op Saturday and Sunday only. I think they operated 4 x Weekly W11

EDI - An additional frequency will be added on a Monday and Tuesday.

BA8704 LCY 09:40 EDI 11:00 E90 12
BA8713 EDI 14:00 LCY 15:20 E90 12

FAO - Flights will not op W12. Operated 3 x Weekly W11

GVA - Service will restart in December, Flights will operate 4 x Weekly, with a single flight on a Monday anf Friday and 2 flights on a Sunday. Flights operated 7 x Weekly W11 with a daily service Monday to Friday and 2 flights on a Sunday.

IOM - The new up to 3 x Daily service announced yesterday is not showing as operating W12. Very possible that the schedule has not yet been loaded with it being a new route

NCE - Flights will not operate during the W12 season. Flights operated 3 x Weekly W11 (I think!!!)

Does anyone know if BACF are planning to make any more new route announcements?. I thought we would be seeing BACF add frequencies to routes especially since they are adding a E90 to the fleet in September. Are they planning to announce new winter routes in the coming weeks or months or are they planning to park up aircraft for the winter season?.