PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - ACA 'ProPilot'
Thread: ACA 'ProPilot'
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2012, 11:40
SkilledBoot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thank you guys! I'm now looking right away into other schools that have been recommended, although I do remain a little anxious about taking a modular route as I’ve wanted to do my training in one big swoop….but, life is never simple hey?

Since reading the replies I’ve been focused on research, research, research. I’ve been scanning all of the UK schools and some European that have been given, and I hope to speak to a member of staff from a couple of places who can hopefully talk me through the realistic timescales of taking a modular route within their school. I understand that when you commence ATPL ground school exams, you have a time period in order to complete them, and same with the CPL. I’ve taken particular interest in Multiflight at Leeds/Bradford, BCFT, Aerolink, and Egnatia.

The general vibe I've received is that it isn't as good to flight train/build hours in Florida. I know this will have opinions from both sides.

With regards to ACA, are they not classed as 'Integrated' because they do not appear on the CAA JAR-FCL document posted earlier in the thread?

Again, I really appreciate all of the feedback that I've received from everyone in this thread and through private messages. It’s good to know that we with the same interests look out for each other! Hopefully I'll get there.