PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Enighet mellom Norwegian og pilotene.
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 11:06
captplaystation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Luftfart1,
just Google Translated that statement too, to keep us Non Scandic Linguists in the picture.

Cheers

It is now agreed in this year's wage settlement between the pilot union, Parat and Norwegian Air Shuttle ASA (Norwegian). The agreement ensures continued safe working conditions and Norwegian will in future base its operations on the real need for pilots is covered by permanent employment.

Acceptance of permanent employment

After long and arduous negotiations, the parties have agreed in principle on permanent employment.

- I am glad that we, together with Norwegian and Bjørn Kjos can now look forward and build on the principle of permanent employment and orderly working in aviation. We have given the company the flexibility they need for the establishment of new bases abroad. In return, we get regular employment, even outside Norway, when new databases are well established and has shown that they are viable. In practice this means that Norwegian can operate for a period of two years of contracted crew before those belonging to this database is a permanent employee of the company. This is a marked change of course from the management of the company we are living well with, said Halvor Lake, head of Norwegian Pilot Association (NPF).

Salaries and orderly working

In addition to the issue of permanent employment, the negotiations between the NPF, Parat and Norwegian focused on the working conditions which will apply in each country where Norwegian create new air bases.

- For Parat and NPF have been important to ensure against social dumping. This form of cheap hiring of staff from low cost countries which are then used in countries with higher costs. We have put in place an agreement that provides temporary and permanent personnel salaries and orderly working on a par with the countries they operate in. We have already made it clear that we do not require to export Norwegian wages, but safe, orderly and decent conditions for all pilots, regardless of where in Europe they are employed. This, I now commend the Norwegian and Bjørn Kjos to have come to meet us, says Hans Erik Skjæggerud, chairman of Parat.

Parat Parat thank Aerospace and Norwegian Pilots' Association for all the support received during the conflict.

So, expecting to be notified of some "changes" to my contract from my "Agency" ? . . . . sounds like