PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alpha Aviation Academy
View Single Post
Old 9th May 2012, 04:02
honestpilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RP-C000,
Once again you are wrong.

I have heard that students from AAA group in the Philippines have not got jobs with their sponsor airline. IF we are sure of a job why then did I NOT sign a contract which CLEARLY stated it?! The contract i singed first highly favors AAA. All it says how AAA can never be at fault. This is a one of a kind contract
Why have u even mentioned MBA? Firstly it is a different course, and secondly it is A LOT cheaper. Also, even if u failed at MBA then u will have ur old degrees to fall back on so u have actually not lost out. Incase you did not know one cannot do an mba without doing a degree first. So when someone complete a degree then you can do the mba. It is a bit like saying that in the future if i fail in my captains exam I will not be able to become a FO?

Lastly, please do not compare you selves with Emirates. Anyways, the problem u mentioned most likely happens in every airline in the world and not only emirates!

Anyways you will always talk in favor of AAA. You are an employee of the company so I can safely guess that you will try and hide the truth.

Lastly, as far as i know anyone who has shown interest in joining alpha has been offered a place! Other flying school make sure that the students will atleast pass. It save both parties money and time.

Look at Flybe as one example

http://www.pprune.org/interviews-job...ip-course.html

they have mentioned on line which is of interest.

Selection will follow the same format and battery of tests as in previous Flybe/FTE schemes. The top six candidates will be offered positions on the course to commence training at Jerez on 1st of July 2011.

This is not the case in Alpha. If this airline does it why does Alpha not do it!?

Last edited by honestpilot; 9th May 2012 at 05:44.