PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retirement at 68
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2012, 04:32
Old Fella

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Every company treats it's pilots like ****e

joebanana. Thank you for your defence of my right to express an opinion. If, as you say, every company treats it's pilots like ****e I am very sorry for you. It certainly seems as though CX has a number of unhappy pilots, in fact whackthemole claims on "any flight deck" or "any fleet" you all hate CX. That, I would think, is an exaggeration.

I do not claim to have the answers. I simply do not believe that there cannot be opportunities elsewhere for a much more pleasant working environment. Constant unhappiness in the work place certainly would, and did, lead me to find an alternative employer or even an alternative occupation. I actually left the RAAF after 23 years for one reason only, never home long enough to enjoy my family life. I drove busses and coaches for 30 months between the RAAF and CX and I honestly enjoyed the change.

If the only way to improve your lot is to walk away, do it. Life is just too short to make everyone else miserable with your individual woes. Good luck to you all.

BTW, thanks Brown Nose, go smell the roses instead of being so B & T.