PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - easyJet Pilot Recruitment 2012
View Single Post
Old 27th Apr 2012, 05:46
BlackandBrown

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FlexiCrew is the pits. Only take it if you need to. It combined with easyJet really should be seen as a 'need' arrangement not a 'want' arrangement on your part. If you try and be clever with the flexicrew scheme in terms of using it as a way to bypass or 'get in' you may get your arse bitten. Any positive outcome is a happy coincidence, not by design. All of that said, easyJet is a great company to fly for in every respect and there have been permanent opportunities given in mainand europe as a result of being on flexicrew. In terms of whether ths will continue I'd advise you to heed the advice that the past is not the future particularly in this industry and to a large extent in this world in my opinion.

I like tea, sorry, I genuinely wasn't having a go. You came across well and didn't annoy me! That said, even in the unlikely event that flexcrewers netted 6-8k in a month it is spurious, erroneous (that is derived from error on easyJets part) from a financial planning perspective to any prospective flexicrewer. It was a one off, probably the result of clever tax accounting and poor crew planning and can not be expected. Not even half of it can be.